- This Task has been designed for use by Students, Applicants. For Students, Applicants
Enrollment appointments cannot be changed. Students should contact their Dean's Office to initiate the process of getting a new enrollment appointment. Dean's Office staff should follow steps outlined in our New Enrollment Appointment Request Process guideline to request a new appointment for a student. Requests for new enrollment appointments will be accepted if students were not assigned one due to any of the following:
- Student previously applied to graduate and was denied
- Student has returned from active military duty
- Student has internally transferred from a school that did not use appointments
- Student was admitted/readmitted after appointments were assigned
The enrollment appointment is the day and time when a student can begin enrolling. Once a student’s enrollment appointment begins, adding, dropping, or editing classes can be done until the end of the add/drop period. Students can view their enrollment appointment date and time by logging into my.pitt.edu, click on Student Center Login, click on Self Service, and then click on Student Center.