- For Students, Applicants, Parents
Living on campus at Pitt-Johnstown provides many advantages including convenience, the opportunity to develop strong social connections, and being included in a community that supports educational and personal growth in a safe, supportive environment.
Studies show that living on campus increases student satisfaction and success related to the university experience. This research suggests that students living on campus are more likely to:
- Complete college in four years
- Involve themselves in campus activities whether academic or non-academic
- Benefit from faculty-student mentorship opportunities
A significant benefit to living on campus is the opportunity provided for self-discovery and personal development. Pitt-Johnstown's Student Housing and Residence Life staffs are dedicated to ensuring that your experience includes:
- Development of leadership and interpersonal skills
- Interaction with students from diverse backgrounds
- Experiences that promote effective personal decision-making
Every member of the Housing staff serves as a valuable resource, ready to assist you. Our goal is to share in your residential experience, creating memories that will last a lifetime.